How COOL is this!

Verdex

Don't forget to vote for your favorite stamp soon to be released.. yay!.. hahaha

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

I voted for Ben Kenobi (Alec Guinness as Obi-wan) 8)

I wonder why they didn't have a Star Destroyer as a stamp, or Peter Cushing :? Those would have been nice :twisted:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I voted for Palpy, though I know he wont win. My second choice is the Stormies. I think they symbolize SW in a general way. They are more familiar to non-fans than anything else.

On a side note, it says they are gonna cost 41 cents. Is that because its gonna be a special collectible, or are they gonna raise the stamp price AGAIN???

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

On a side note, it says they are gonna cost 41 cents. Is that because its gonna be a special collectible, or are they gonna raise the stamp price AGAIN???

:lol: Rob, we're talking about the US gov't; of course the price of stamps are going up! (I think they have some secret program to raise the price of stamps every year, but stagger the month it happens to keep the people from suspecting 8O ).

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Yep... they are being released (officially) on May 25th to celebrate the Star Wars Premiere of 1977 and to be used as the "official" enactment of the 41 cent postage rate... but.. meh.. not like i mail much anyway..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Wow, Tex, you´ve got a new Avatar! Looks cool! :D

One reason why you voted for Alec Guiness and you´d like to see a stamp with Peter Cushing is because of the reason that they are in your age. :mrgreen:;)

Who cares at all?! :roll:

:lol: Rob, we're talking about the US gov't; of course the price of stamps are going up! (I think they have some secret program to raise the price of stamps every year, but stagger the month it happens to keep the people from suspecting 8O ).

Dang nabbit!!! This happens all the time! Now my old stamps are defunct. I better mail out some random letters or something so I dont feel wasted.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Wow, Tex, you´ve got a new Avatar! Looks cool! :D

One reason why you voted for Alec Guiness and you´d like to see a stamp with Peter Cushing is because of the reason that they are in your age. :mrgreen:;)

The "new" avatar is with the compliments of the SWR Master GIF-maker: Jahled :wink: It is cool! :D8)

Well, what can I say. Classic movies and classic actors are ... well ... classic 8) Or maybe that should be nostalgic? :P

Oh man, I saw one of the mail droids in real life in California! Unfortunately it was out of the window of a rental car, and I couldn't convince my folks to stop to take a picture of me with it (I couldn't get them to stop here, either, which also annoyed me) but my sister got one of herself with one of the mail droids... Rather neat looking in the fle- metal... :roll::wink:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Dang nabbit!!! This happens all the time! Now my old stamps are defunct. I better mail out some random letters or something so I dont feel wasted.

Do you have the ones with the statue of liberty and the american flag?.. supposedly i was told that if they don't have the 39 cent mark on it then they are good for when they change the postage... hence why they made them like that.. so we dont have to go out and buy 1 cent stamps everytime they chagne the freakin postage...

oh and thought i would include this.. cuz... i think its pretty cool... saw it on usps.com

Marvel Super Heroes

Marvel Super Heroes will save the day when they arrive in July. The 10 stamps on a pane of 20 depict Captain America, Elektra, Iron Man, Silver Surfer, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Sub-Mariner, The Incredible Hulk, The Thing and Wolverine.

The other 10 stamps depict classic Marvel Comic book covers linked to the super heroes. Information about the artwork shown on each stamp appears on the back on the stamp pane.

for all info on what stamps are getting introduced this year (im pretty sure for collecting) go here

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting fact about Postal Mail boxes: You know the ones that say out of town, and In town? Ignore what they say. They all get dumped into the same been inside, and ge sent to the same sorting centers. Local branched no longer sort their own mail, as it is to much of a hassle for smaller buildings.

Its amazing what you learn working for the post office.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I have yet to see one of those boxes! It's starting to piss me off.

Everytime I go to the Post Office to see one, they said it just left! Something about finding its former master or something :? I've never heard of such devotion in a droid mailbox before :D

:lol:

I'd love to see one hanging around here... perhaps closer in to where someone urinated on something important and got banned from the city.... (you catch that?) :roll:

I'd love to see one hanging around here... perhaps closer in to where someone urinated on something important and got banned from the city.... (you catch that?) :roll:

I got it, but I'm not sure the non-local young whipper-snappers will :wink:

Only thing I can think of that fits that is where the guy went on the War memorial and only found out he'd done it a week later after his friend saw his picture on the news. :roll:

• 2 months later...
Don't you just love stupid people, Def???
hey no tlk bout stupid peole ehhhhhh

Haha

JK

Yes i do love them My boyfriends a total Duffus, JK

But damn he can cook.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j252/Darth_Syn/200px-Mandaloreultimate2.jpghttp://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p277/Crushedfeather/MandalorianSkull.jpg

92% of peapol listen ©rap these days if you are part of the 8% still listen to to real music ad this as part of you signiture