What is Star Wars Rebellion? Is it a game?

Admiral_Sarn

Question

LucasArts should just set it up so you can buy a download of the game online. Kind like those music sites. They could sell the game for 4 or 5 dollars.

...or we could all make a few more "backup" copies of the game. :wink:

:lol: Seriously I don't have that many backups.... just enough to use for /IP games on my LAN. :oops:

DarthTofu wrote:

Is the re-release any different from the original version 1.0, or are there better graphics or something?

I'm sure it's just a second "printing" of what was released years ago. They probably just finished selling off the original batch produced, and now there's additional interest because of EAW. Hopefully you get a fresh brand spanking new manual, poster & CD :D (I sure hope it's not just the jewel case with CD only, that would really suck! :evil: )

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

True, but remember, we are talking about GL, leader of the evil-money-hungry-corporation Lucasfilms/Lucasarts who won't even give up source code to a graphically obsolete, dead-ended game (i.e. no "EASY" modability) that makes one bend over backwards just to tweak game data to keep the fun and thrill.
Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

My manual got soaked in a leaky roof. I would like to have a new one. At that price you would think it has a paper manual, unless it is on the CD as electronic form.

I tried to examine the code. That is fun indeed :roll: . I think we could modify it to allow the AI to be smarter if we had open source code. Unless EAW is borrowing some of it.