Starfield help

Darth-Griffin

Hi :!:

I have just (a couple of days :) ) installed 'Protectorate The Empire Strike Back' which is a fantastic TC. However i hate the choice of starfield (sorry personal thing), is there any way to revert it back to the old one please :?:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/2350/darth1b3bu.jpg

Visit the forums > The Galactic Core Forums

I havent played Protectorate, but if by starfield you're talking about the background images on the GID or Tactical combat, then you can fix it with Rebed. Just go into Rebed and go to "DLL entries". Now, go to "Interface", "Common Interface", and then highlight the backgrounds and choose "restore from CD". If its the tactical background (for ship battles), then go into your rebellion CD, hit "explore", and find the TACTICAL.dll file. Copy it into a temporary folder and use Reshacker to go into it. I believe its in the 303 folder, file 5030. Save the resource as a .BIN file and then open your real tactical data (in the rebellion folder), using reshacker and insert the .BIN file into the .DLL file.
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.