Deja vû?

Sith_Lord

Well I was esb again and it came to my attention that when luke falls all the way down he makes the exact same aaaaaaah lik the emporor does after vader throws him down in ROTJ did you manage to get more Deja vû's place them here

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

Really? I've never noticed that.

I still love the Stormie in IV who hits his head. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Sorry about that Trej, all gone now. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I was watching AOTC last night and when Amidala's liner explodes at the beginning, you'll hear the famous "Ah!" scream first featured in ANH by a stormtrooper aboard the Death Star who gets shot in the shoot-out right before Leia and Luke swing across that huge ravine that, for some odd reason, exists.

Guest Scathane
I was watching AOTC last night and when Amidala's liner explodes at the beginning, you'll hear the famous "Ah!" scream first featured in ANH by a stormtrooper aboard the Death Star who gets shot in the shoot-out right before Leia and Luke swing across that huge ravine that, for some odd reason, exists.
Why is that so odd? The Death Star's a pretty big station.

...before Leia and Luke swing across that huge ravine that, for some odd reason, exists.
Well, granted, yes, the Death Star was a pretty big station, but you'll notice that the enourmous-ravine-that-is-there-for-no-reason is a reoccuring motif that, well, doesn't make any sense. I mean, look at ALL that space you could fill up with equipment, troops, ships, etc, but no, instead those HUGE open spaces are needed to make sure runaway soon-to-be-Jedi and Alderaanian princess don't escape if the bridge controls go out. My point: why are those HUGE ravines there?

Guest Scathane
...before Leia and Luke swing across that huge ravine that, for some odd reason, exists.
Well, granted, yes, the Death Star was a pretty big station, but you'll notice that the enourmous-ravine-that-is-there-for-no-reason is a reoccuring motif that, well, doesn't make any sense. I mean, look at ALL that space you could fill up with equipment, troops, ships, etc, but no, instead those HUGE open spaces are needed to make sure runaway soon-to-be-Jedi and Alderaanian princess don't escape if the bridge controls go out. My point: why are those HUGE ravines there?
You already said it: to make sure runaway soon-to-be-Jedi and Alderanian princess don't escape if the bridge controls go out. :lol:

It might be a perimeter to keep out unauthorized personnel or to keep prisoners from getting to the hangar bays. :roll:

You already said it: to make sure runaway soon-to-be-Jedi and Alderanian princess don't escape if the bridge controls go out. :lol:

It might be a perimeter to keep out unauthorized personnel or to keep prisoners from getting to the hangar bays. :roll:

I guess that's the only explanation for them, since they seem to serve no other purpose.

And why does it seem that the Empire's elite forces, the stormtroopers, can't shoot worth a damn?

DS Construction protocol:

-Superlaser

-Hangar Bays

-Lord Vader's meditation room

-Emperor's Harem

-Stormtrooper barracks

-Hero Escape Ravines

-Vital Design Flaw

I think also that stormtrooper rifles have three modes: Stun, Kill, Hero

Hero mode make all shots miss.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane

What is that vital design flaw you're talking about, Trej?
Dude, I sure as hell hope you're joking....
Well, duh! :wink: Edited by Scathane

It's probably a coolant shaft for venting the heat from when the superlaser is fired or something. :)

The real question is, why is there a shaft for Palpatine to be thrown down in ROTJ!?! 8O

DS II Construction protocol:

-Enhanced Superlaser

-Hangar Bays (to be finished)

-Emperor's Harem

-Stormtrooper barracks

-Vital Design Flaw in Palpatine's throne room

-Ewok-roasting places

I think I can make it simpler:

-Enhanced Superlaser

-Emperor's Harem

-Stormtrooper barracks

-Giant hole in the floor that leads to the center core of the Death Star II in Palpatine's Harem, which can be deadly if someone happens to trip and flip over the railing or someone else happens to decide to betray his matser and throw him over the side

-Ewok-roasting places

:D Something like that....

I think I can make it simpler:

-Enhanced Superlaser

-Emperor's Harem

-Stormtrooper barracks

-Giant hole in the floor that leads to the center core of the Death Star II in Palpatine's Harem, which can be deadly if someone happens to trip and flip over the railing or someone else happens to decide to betray his matser and throw him over the side

-Ewok-roasting places

:D Something like that....

The battle did not take place in palpy's harem... it would be nice to see what palpy had in his harem...

Palpy was thrown from his commandroom.... There is a certain difference between a harem and a commandroom...

Whoa!

Ive been on vacation for two weeks and everybody is acting on my post

Well, it is getting really funny! Especially the DS plans

Yeah well we have our own brand of evil genius here. Speaking of there's a new pc game coming out where you get to be exactly that. Kinda like Theme Hospital you get to be a James Bond style evil genius and build your own secret base etc etc.

I get Deja Vu every time i see a SW movie now, because I've seen them all before!!! :D:lol::oops::|:?:(:cry: Retreats to corner in shame and starts rocking like the madman he is!

I am talking about the special edition of esb

Elvis,

That was a killer