I agree

Swiftdraw

a paragragh taken from this: http://www.gamespot.com/features/freeplay/index.html?story=6136741

"If you're a fan of games, and you've been using the Internet and online discussion vehicles like chat rooms, newsgroups, and forums for some time, don't try to tell me you've never seen any hardcore game fan get ridiculously worked up over a game. Don't try to tell me you've never seen people act like they were slapped in the face when they read such-and-such review. This is why fans can be so difficult to deal with, not just for guys like me who review and preview games, but also, in my opinion, for the developers that make them. Have you ever wondered why developers don't "just tell us" every last detail about a game's development? Much like the phrasing in the Miranda rights suggests: anything anyone in the game industry says, whether they are game reviewers or game developers, can be used against them."

Finally someone puts into words what I was thinking. Mind you, while this does happen here occasionally, I've known some really bad forums in this regard.

*note: My first topic (I think)! YAAY!

:P Swifty you really are lazy:P

But I agree some fans (myself included) will have been extatic with the trailer and some of the videos. For ages I have been pissed off that there wasn't a games convention in the UK. I want to Play the game I would say.

Now I am Waiting for the games release. :twisted:

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

What? You think I'd take up my precious slack time to post something as mundane as original thought? I'm a college student for goodness sake!

Meh, this article hit on a lot of things I thought about "hardcore" fans, so I thought I'd share it.

i agree :P

y posts can never be so short, but we fans are whta is holding the industry together! without us it would be nothing....

we should be teh masters and rule thier greedy gaming pleasures bwahahaha :twisted:

sigh* its too late to be postin....but i am a fan :P

I've have you now - Lord Vader

my posts are too short, i just comment on everything, but yes, we are better then those gamers who only buy like 3 games a year and call themselves gamers (unless you don't buy the games and are online gamer and stuff like that, or if your poorer, or posting on this forum, no offense to you people)
The Rain God

Speaking of gaming being "addictive" look at Teradyn over playing WoW a bit :| More hours then me and I level once or twice everytime I play. I'm level 33 right now damn damn Teradyn your WoW happy, chill out :P

ghostly, stop the WOW fueled addiction, i over came that after 6 months and i emerged a better person because of it...

man it sthreatening to overwhelm me with the new xpack.....n\must...not ......buy....eerr....make it stop!!! must resist....aww

once an addict always an addict...

I've have you now - Lord Vader

I've yet to encounter a MMO that I liked. I'm also fairly certain that WoW starts sucking out your soul after lvl. 10. Around lvl. 40 your a true to life zombie...

What if you only play like 2-4 times a week and not that long? What if you also play other games beside WoW and your level 40 ? What you say then ? :P Seriously i'm more addicted to Civ 4 and Silent Hunter 3 but my computer is being stubborn wit hit. Forgot to mention Rise of Nation also and Black and White 2 :roll:

I only play WoW so I can level up before Nov 18 when my card expires. Then i'll have to buy a new one later on. Well sorry Gen.Vader but your already addicted to games you have :roll: When the expack comes out i'll be back into the world.