Morrowind Review By Yours Truly

Guest JediIgor

Guest JediIgor

Click on the picture to go see my Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind review which I wrote a week or so ago :)

Comments (in these or their forums) are as always, welcome! :wink:

My next review will most likely be Unreal Tournament 2003, I will try beating the game this weekend.

Guest JediIgor

Actually I was reading my PC Gamer, then I saw an ad for Tribunal on the last page (I think), and I went back into Morrowind, and wrote that review... Heheh.... :D

I want it too!!!! :x

Sky, how does Neverwinter Nights compare to Pool Of Radiance?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Guest JediIgor

I've played it too, but I don't think I will review Neverwinter Nights. I didn't take any screenshots after all, :(

But I beat both games, and I find NWN's single player to be pushing you in one direction, whereas in Morrowind you can literally go do whatever you want.

Alas I have not played Pool of Radiance. I personally found Neverwinter Nights to be enjoyable....the advantage to the game are the huge amounts of mods out there for it.
http://img30.echo.cx/img30/2519/yodavspals4fr0gi.gif

Perhaps I will get NWN then!

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Guest JediIgor

I think Skynxnex meant to say there's a lot of mods for Morrowind..

Unless he meant modules which are usually only fun in multiplayer, and don't really introduce new stuff.

If you have neither Morrowind nor Neverwinter Nights, nor a broadband connection, then you simply must get Morrowind! Morrowind's plug-ins are quite often under a 100 kb (yet they somehow manage to have new stuff in it! i can never figure out how), and it's just fun... lots of replay value :)

That's the biggest problem with most RPGs these days...they are all linear. I like to do my own thing, not do this, then do this, then do this, etc, etc.

Support the USA!

Morrowind is undoubtly the best RPG i've ever played. The fact that its only Single Player is what makes it good....

For Other games, the developers have to devide time between a MP system, and a SP "campaing" thing.

In Morrowind, they just all worked on SP full time, and it sure as hell payed off !

( About the Mods.. I dont think there are any really good ones out there :\ If you do, URL me )

Nobody dies a virgin, life screws us all.

Venix

The Rankless-One

• 7 months later...
Guest Admiral_Antilles

I know this is an old post but I had to reply to it. I LOVE Morrowind It is the best RPG I have ever played! I am actually a very skilled modder for the game and am creating a mod right now even its been in devolment for about 10 months and will be in development for a while to come. If you want to check the site out here it is.

http://rpgplanet.com/morrowind/sodp/sem.htm

The site is still being worked on but it works. BTW, My name in that community is Night Shadow for you're all's reference

• 2 weeks later...

I like Morrowind very much too its one of the best RPGs ever but it realy sucks that there is no MP mode there :cry:

My best char is a North, Level 52, best equiped (nearly),

Housefather of Redoran, Masterthief, Knight of the Dragon, Master of the Mora Tong and some lower ranks out there :roll:

There is no enemy out there who is not very easy to killed by me :D

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I like Morrowind very much too its one of the best RPGs ever but it realy sucks that there is no MP mode there :cry:

My best char is a North, Level 52, best equiped (nearly),

Housefather of Redoran, Masterthief, Knight of the Dragon, Master of the Mora Tong and some lower ranks out there :roll:

There is no enemy out there who is not very easy to killed by me :D

I always dislikedm the Redoran, not that there not good i just prefer the telvanni culture better. :D